Thursday, April 16, 2009

Brown Period Not Pregnant

Dear Friends, I have not forgotten ...

am almost flattered by the many emails (by the way: sorry for the delay in replies) by phone and by post I've received in recent days because I have "overlooked" this blog.
I am pleased to see that I followed with interest and I would not only reassure but, more importantly, point out that I only "worked for you."
early this afternoon, in fact, I intend to communicate on this site, and even more detail by news letter (I hope you'll all members), the good news that I have prepared for you, based on your own requirements of what I can do is keep account.
Just to let you know the amount of work that I was "distracted" in these days, we will advance only that, alongside this dedicated site far and wide to Derivatives (I was right reprimanded an inevitable dispersion) I will open other blogs specialize in specific subject: Options, Fib, Mini-Fib.
Also I will open permanently (and cheaper) services related to the signals, recognizing all of you the spin-off of all the sums already paid, regardless of the outcome of this week.
Do not forget, in fact, now that stock is about to begin the month of May, traditionally a month full of opportunities. So far I have had to devote much (too much) time to organizational needs, but now I can devote myself to the true and fundamental purpose of this activity: one that I correctly called "the machine that makes money."
And I'm sure I'll forgive me the fact of having been able to spend less time in those days.
Appointment, therefore, by this afternoon. And who has not yet entered in the free newsletter, please hurry, because I think it is an essential support to our communities. Good job.

0 comments:

Post a Comment