Sunday, March 6, 2011

Private Striper Party

stay or go?

... Very good! - a wonderful photo! - That's a brilliant photo! - Bella the road is lost in the fog, just - This is one of my favorite series, Mark! Red umbrella ...! Even here is black and white I have seen it in red .... ha ha! Wonderful composition! - Excellent B & W image! - White magic and very nice compliments - This really amazing! - A Difficult Choice When He can not see what is ahead. I like your work! - toward an uncertain future or remain at the meager daily? good question! - hard choice and great shot - I know zeitlos klasse und der Stimmung in VerLoren - fascinating black and white. Absolute absolute blacks and whites. Excellent! - that fog and look beyond that as to seek a light ... "

0 comments:

Post a Comment